Friday, December 4, 2009

Sell Off Vacation - Should You Sell Off Your Vacation Timeshare And Go With A Travel Membership?

Sell Off Vacation

I love to travel. Who doesn't? That's why I have been researching different timeshares and sell off vacation memberships. Not to long after beginning my research did I come to find that timeshares are as they say, going out of style. What seems to be the new thing these days is a sell off vacation membership. These are luxury travel memberships that allow you to travel more often and the cost to join is often thousands less than that of owning a timeshare.

Here are a few differences I found between timeshares and luxury travel memberships:

Timeshares tend to be costly ranging anywhere from ten thousand to hundreds of thousands of dollars. In most cases you are only permitted to vacation 1 week per year and must pay a monthly or annual maintenance fee.

With a sell off vacation membership you pay only a one time fee with no monthly or annual costs. You can book your vacation as little as 48 hours in advance, and you can take up to six people. Those are just a few of the many benefits to owning a luxury travel membership.

These differences alone can play a deciding factor in whether or not one should sell off their vacation timeshare and go with a luxury travel membership instead.

My research has led me to a reputable luxury travel company that offers all the benefits I described above and more. They have been providing these types of sell off vacation memberships since 1986. Members of this exclusive luxury travel club enjoy below wholesale access to over 5,000 of the most sought after 4 and 5 star resorts in the world. Normally you would have to be part of a timeshare, be a famous celebrity, or of royalty to vacation at these properties.

The most attractive part of this membership are the deals members receive. Members will never pay more than $699 for an eight day seven night stay. That really blows my mind. So when members go on vacation they have a ton more money to make they're vacation even more memorable. For instance, better dining out, more activities with the kids or spouse, or more shopping for better souvenirs.

It has become quite obvious after doing my research that owning a sell off vacation membership far exceeds owning a timeshare. As I said before I love to travel, so having my own luxury travel membership is just what I need to spend less and vacation more.

If you are interested in owning your own luxury travel membership and would like more information, visit http://www.DaddysEasyMoney.com/selloffvacation and learn more about the benefits of being a sell off vacation platinum club member.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Samuel_Servedio


No comments:

Post a Comment